Spread the word about your company’s participation in the second annual National Ladder Safety Month.
In the 2018 Marketing Guide, you will find web banners, useful links, promotional copy and additional National Ladder Safety Month information that can easily be incorporated into your marketing efforts. Drive participation and generate buzz around National Ladder Safety Month today!
Don’t forget to let us know how your company plans to participate this March! Contact us at email@example.com with your efforts and a company logo, and we’ll make sure to share it on social.
I. PARTICIPATION JUSTIFICATION KIT
Need some help convincing your company to support National Ladder Safety Month? Download our Participation Resource Kit that includes information about this special month, a letter you can send to your manager and suggestions for how to participate.
II. INTRANET / WEBSITE / BLOG COPY
A. EVENT WEB BANNER:
Download image files here. Post this web banner to a high-profile page on your company website, blogs, social media profile pages and email communications, and encourage your colleagues to do the same. These items can be used alone or in conjunction with the event listing and descriptions below that have also been provided for your use.
Please link the banner to the National Ladder Safety Month website using this link: https://goo.gl/frey3p.
B. EVENT LISTINGS:
This event listing can be placed on your company website’s homepage, calendar/upcoming events pages or blogs. Consider adding the event description where appropriate to make your customers and prospects aware of your participation in the event.
National Ladder Safety Month
February 25 – March 31, 2018
National Ladder Safety Month is the only movement dedicated exclusively to the promotion of ladder safety, at home and at work. During March 2018, National Ladder Safety Month will bring heightened awareness to the importance of the safe use of ladders through resources, training and a national dialogue. Learn how you can participate today.
III. EMAIL SIGNATURE
Add the sample language below to the bottom of your email signature, along with the event link, to increase awareness of your participation in the event with customers and prospects. You may also choose to add the banner ad below that text for increased attention.
Title | Company
Address 1, Address 2 | City, State Zip
P: +1.XXX.XXX.XXXX | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join [COMPANY NAME] in spreading awareness about the importance of the safe use of ladders during National Ladder Safety Month, March 2018. Learn more about how you can be a part of this national dialogue at www.laddersafetymonth.com.
Download image files here. Once you've saved the filer, insert it as an image in the email signature editor. After you insert the image, please hyperlink it to www.laddersafetymonth.com. Make sure to type all of your personal information in along with the text shown above before inserting the web banner.
IV. PROMOTIONAL PASS-ALONG EMAIL
Below is a sample email that you can personalize and send to employees or customers to share your involvement with National Ladder Safety Month and your commitment to ladder safety.
[Subject] [COMPANY NAME] Is Joining the National Movement to Promote Ladder Safety
I am happy to announce that [COMPANY NAME] will be supporting the second annual National Ladder Safety Month, taking place this March. This important national initiative will heighten awareness and promote the safe use of ladders.
Every year over 300 people die in ladder-related accidents, and thousands suffer disabling injuries. Without better training and continuous innovation in safety planning and product design, we will continue to see far too many fatalities. National Ladder Safety Month will heighten awareness, reinforce safety training and educate homeowners and working professionals.
[COMPANY NAME] is excited to be taking part in this initiative by [DETAILS ABOUT HOW YOU ARE PARTICIPATING].
Please join us This March in spreading awareness about the importance of ladder safety at home and at work. Visit www.laddersafetymonth.com to learn more.
[YOUR NAME AND COMPANY SIGNATURE BLOCK]
V. SOCIAL MEDIA
As a valued partner of National Ladder Safety Month, please engage with the National Ladder Safety Month community on social media communities, like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These are great avenues for you to share the efforts your company is taking to promote ladder safety as part of your ongoing safety initiatives or specifically in support of the National Ladder Safety Month. As a best practice, we encourage you to post at least on a weekly basis so that you stay top of mind as this important national awareness month approaches.
You can also create your own messages before and during the event.
- Hashtag: When posting on Twitter and Facebook, be sure to include the hashtag #LadderSafetyMonth in your post.
- Shortened Link: Use the shortened URL https://goo.gl/frey3p for posting the National Ladder Safety Month’s website link to any of your social media accounts.
- Image files: Download all image files here.
A. SAMPLE POSTS
Repost the following sample posts to your own social media accounts to let everyone know you are participating in National Ladder Safety Month. The URLs have already been shortened, so these posts are ready to cut and paste.
- Keep safety front of mind. Join us in celebrating #LadderSafetyMonth this March https://goo.gl/frey3p
- As you get ready for spring cleaning, don’t let incorrect ladder use ruin your plans. Brush up on the basics with #LadderSafetyMonth https://goo.gl/frey3
- [COMPANY NAME] is a proud supporter of #LadderSafetyMonth. Join us in spreading ladder safety awareness this March https://goo.gl/frey3
- Every year, more than 300 people die from a ladder-related injury that could be prevented with correct ladder use. Join [COMPANY NAME] in spreading ladder safety awareness #LadderSafetyMonth https://goo.gl/frey3p
- [COMPANY NAME] is a proud supporter of #LadderSafetyMonth. This March, individuals and companies across the country will come together to promote ladder safety and decrease the number of ladder related incidents that happen every year. Join us in putting safety first. Learn more: https://goo.gl/frey3p
- Did you know that 3 out of 4 individuals surveyed felt that ladder accidents in the workplace could have been avoided with proper training? Learn more about how [COMPANY NAME] is putting people first by participating in #LadderSafetyMonth. https://goo.gl/frey3p
- March madness is just around the corner, and no, we’re not talking about the basketball tournament. [COMPANY NAME] is gearing up to participate in the first-ever #LadderSafetyMonth. Learn more at https://goo.gl/frey3p
- Did you know that 75.7% of individuals surveyed felt that ladder accidents in the workplace could have been avoided with proper training? Learn more about how [COMPANY NAME] is putting people first by participating in National Ladder Safety Month. https://goo.gl/frey3p
- [COMPANY NAME] is a proud to be partnering with National Ladder Safety Month. This March, individuals and companies across the country will come together to promote ladder safety and decrease the number of ladder related incidents that happen Join us in putting safety first. Learn more about how you can participate this March, and access free safety materials to use at home or in the office: https://goo.gl/frey3p
VI. DOWNLOAD IMAGES
Download all images here.
Download all infographics here.
View and share these videos on your social media platforms.